brotherhoodmetallicabrotherhoodmetallica

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

LOL!

Seriously the best one! Animation was smooth and beautiful, lots of funny stuff and characters that don't get recognized often appeared fantastic :D

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

Fantastic :D

I thought it was a very good flash, the animation was excellent. The Music set me in a circus feeling or like a darkish yet curious setting. it was great I cant wait to see more from you. You will definitely rise up in the ranks of animation and I will watch your work.

Valentine's Day 2010 Valentine's Day 2010

Haha :D awesome

I love your work keep it up :D

also that sound effect used when the marshmallow started its engine o.o thats from Maplestory lol

BarfQuestion responds:

Weird! The base sound I used was a royalty free clip of a raccoon freaking out which I then sped up, reversed, and increased the pitch to make it more of a compressed squeak. Thanks for watching!

Date for One Date for One

HAHA :D

awesome sauce it was really good, it was kinda silly and the ending was soft and squishy :D high five!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

AHAHAHA FUNNY

it took me 15 minutes into it for him to say "Use Hyperbeam" i love how he says "team rocket could sucka my ba-alls"

XD so funny A+ grade

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

lol XD i expected something silly

but that was just the best XD good stuff i hope to see more stuff like this from you in the future XD

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

HOLY MC NUGGET XD

so god damn funny XD

i loved this instant favorite and a 5 rating, so great gotta share this

Life with Navi Life with Navi

LULZ :D!

god how i wish i could of cut her open so many times playing lol! you did the world good by making this flash :D

DARE DARE

Wonderful!

Ignore xXEmoWolfyXx he a tard doesnt realised that you did make this a remake by the other guys permission, you did a great job i loved the original and i love this one too, even though my religious status isnt great i still loved his phases in life. it was great it, A+

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Chuck Norris Approved!

this was great funny, crude but not TOO crude and stupid a great mix for a comedy A+++ :D