brotherhoodmetallicabrotherhoodmetallica

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

LOL!

Seriously the best one! Animation was smooth and beautiful, lots of funny stuff and characters that don't get recognized often appeared fantastic :D

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

Fantastic :D

I thought it was a very good flash, the animation was excellent. The Music set me in a circus feeling or like a darkish yet curious setting. it was great I cant wait to see more from you. You will definitely rise up in the ranks of animation and I will watch your work.

Valentine's Day 2010 Valentine's Day 2010

Haha :D awesome

I love your work keep it up :D

also that sound effect used when the marshmallow started its engine o.o thats from Maplestory lol

BarfQuestion responds:

Weird! The base sound I used was a royalty free clip of a raccoon freaking out which I then sped up, reversed, and increased the pitch to make it more of a compressed squeak. Thanks for watching!

Distance Distance

Sorry...

this isn't a game, and isn't worth calling a game, (more like an interactive movie) and just an opinion (most likely yours) about long term relationships, but it was very dull and repetitive.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

good game but....

its got a really crappy glitch that you just die and it kills me and im sure many others out there like me

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Nice one dude!

even better then the first i hope you keep this up as a series, cause its awesome :D and the bosses can get pretty tough >.< i just died :P so i hope i beat the game soon lol. Keep up the good work :D

_-={A Dark Cut}=-_ _-={A Dark Cut}=-_

REALLY AWESOME!

i can see how this will fit perfectly in dark cut :D mind you its a great game

plus i can see this in an epic fight of awesome!

Nyan Nyan (Techno Remix) Nyan Nyan (Techno Remix)

WTF XD

its got a weird attraction to it :D and i enjoy it XD i think my girlfriend would love it like a akjflkadsjfasdf times more :D totally gonna show her

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

The shit!

seriously dude i have to ask you this how does it feel to have your song in a fucking game that people love! cause i think thats awesome!!!!!!!!

DavidOrr responds: